Did you know there are more benefits to receiving regular Facial Treatments than just feeling pampered and relaxed? Aside from your skin feeling clean and hydrated, there are many more long term benefits to receiving facials regularly.
-Facials increase circulation of the blood under your skin allowing your skin cells to renew.
-Decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies underneath the skin. Facials also aid in detoxification.
- Can help to smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin.
- Cleanse the pores on a much deeper level than doing it at home. Extractions and cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation, as well as change pore size. Often times left unchecked, pores can start to stretch and widen with the accumulation of oil and debris.
- Provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home. Exfoliation smooths the skin, allowing for greater penetration of products, unclogging pores, improving the skins ability to retain hydration, and can even skin tone.
- Slow the aging process allowing your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Induce a sense of relaxation and relieve stress as well as encourage peace of mind and contentment.
We offer a wide variety of facials to help cleanse, tone and hydrate your skin as well as help diminish wrinkles, age spots, acne scaring, redness and many more of your concerns. Our Licensed Estheticians will answer any questions and concerns and are able to customize your Facial Treatment regimen to your specific needs.