The act of focusing one’s full attention on the present, experiencing thoughts, feelings, and sensations without judgement.
We all lead busy, stressful lives and our health if paying the price. When you take small breaks and live in the moment, put away phones and electronics, a whole new world awaits. By practicing being mindful you can improve your physical health in many ways.
- Relieve Stress
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Reduce Chronic Pain
- Improve Sleep
- Elevate Digestive Difficulties
Challenge yourself to try some of the following activities to live a more balanced and mindful life!
- Go outdoors and walk without distractions (phone/music) and embrace the beauty and sounds around you
- When you eat a snack or meal, enjoy every bite. Focus on the smell and taste
- Slow down and focus on individual tasks
- Accept people and events as they are, without trying to change them
- Simply sit and observe the next time you are waiting for someone or an appointment
- Practice meditation or deep breathing techniques
What you think, you become
What you feel, you attract
What you imagine, you create
Contact the spa and schedule a Wellness Consultation with Robin Neeb, RDN, your personal mentor to guide you on your path to feeling great.